Common Eye Conditions
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 4 CPD, ACRRM 2 CME PD.
This education discusses the common causes of vision loss and common eye conditions, the presenting features, diagnostic assessments and management. Indications for referral and the contents of referral letters to the optometrist/ophthalmologist are detailed.By completing this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the common causes of vision loss and common eye conditions including red eye.
- Discuss the symptoms of the various causes of vision loss and common eye conditions including red eye.
- Describe the management of the common causes of vision loss and common eye conditions including red eye.
- Identify the appropriate situation to refer to an optometrist or ophthalmologist and what to include in referral letters.
- Ensure patient safety by indicating the conditions requiring urgent referral for specialist care.
|Common Eye Conditions - education|
|Common Eye Conditions - evaluation|