The Patient with Psoriasis - the Key to Management
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This activity is closing 26 September 2017.
If you have already commenced this activity, you are able to access it until 26 September 2017 to complete it.
This education discusses the diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis. It covers the various clinical presentations and associated conditions, and explores the treatment options available.
On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Understand the different varieties of clinical presentations of psoriasis.
- Assess the type and severity of psoriasis presentations based on presentation and history.
- Undertake a differential diagnosis to rule out the possibility of other skin conditions.
- Understand the types of therapy used in the treatment of psoriasis and when they should be used.
- Advise patients on self-care and the importance of follow-up consultations.
This program has been developed with an educational grant from Leo Pharma.
|The Patient with Psoriasis - education|
|The patient with psoriasis - evaluation|