Recruitment-Ready for Practice Managers: Attraction
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module covers key activities required for attracting the right candidate for your role. It provides examples of good and poor job advertisements, and samples of a position description framework and contract templates that you may download and rework for your own practice. It also touches on ‘future-proofing’ your practice through succession planning.At the end of this learning activity you will have a greater understanding of:
- The value of hiring the right person for your workplace.
- The importance of thorough preparation for a new recruit and their family.
- How to develop a detailed and accurate position description.
- Employment and contractual considerations.
- How to write an attractive job advertisement.
|1) Attraction - education|
|1. Attraction - evaluation|