Recruitment-Ready for Practice Managers: Immigration
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module covers immigration requirements that must be considered before committing to employing an overseas-trained doctor (OTD). Please note that RDN is not a Migration Agent and thus is not permitted to give immigration advice. The information is, therefore, necessarily general in nature.At the end of this learning activity you will have a greater understanding of:
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) activities and services.
- General immigration requirements for OTDs.
- Visa classes and general information for working in rural practice.
- Obligations for visa sponsors.
- Conditions for New Zealand citizens under the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement.
|5) Immigration - education|
|5. Immigration - evaluation|