Recruitment-Ready for Practice Managers: Induction and Orientation
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module covers the importance of effective clinical induction and social orientation for retention of your new recruit. It provides a range of resources that you may print off for your new recruit, and a sample of a Clinical Orientation Checklist that you may wish to adapt for your own practice.At the end of this learning activity you will have a greater understanding of:
- Strategies for welcoming a new recruit and their family to your practice and town.
- The importance of meeting partner and family needs.
- Financial assistance that may be available to your new recruit and their partner.
- Educational/CPD support for your new recruit, including the RDN New Rural GP Orientation Program.
- The RDN Locum Program for facilitating holiday, sick or CPD leave, which assists with retention.
|6) Induction and Orientation - education|
|6. Induction and Orientation - evaluation|