Recruitment-Ready for Practice Managers: Selection
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module covers key steps to selecting the right candidate for a role. It includes a template for a GP Reference Check that you may download and rework for your own practice.At the end of this learning activity you will have a greater understanding of:
- What information to collect for assessing a candidate’s suitability for a position.
- Privacy legislation around the collection of personal information.
- The importance of considering a candidate’s family situation in identifying suitability of a position, and why and how to host an applicant visit in your town.
- How to conduct an interview that facilitates a more natural and accurate representation of a candidate despite the unnatural setting.
- What to cover in an interview to help you and the candidate identify their suitability.
- The value of behavioural interviewing.
- How to structure questions that provide deeper insights for assessing suitability.
- Checks required before appointing a candidate.
|2) Selection - education|
|2. Selection - evaluation|