Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: Case Conferences
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
Case Conferences support a formal discussion between a GP and other healthcare professionals around the care plan for patients presenting with a chronic or terminal condition. This module explains how to identify a patient’s eligibility for a Case Conference Item and how to avoid common errors when billing.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Identify who is eligible for case conferences.
- Identify some of the more common errors when billing case conferences.
- Understand the value of case conferences to your practice.
- Know where to find assistance for MBS billing queries.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|Case Conferences - education|
|Case Conferences - evaluation|