Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: Chronic Disease Management
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This activity explores what to consider when claiming Chronic Disease Management item numbers, including patient eligibility, the definition of ‘chronic disease’ and claiming frequency.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Identify who is eligible for Chronic Disease Management (CDM).
- Identify some of the more common errors when billing CDM.
- Understand the value of CDM to your practice.
- Know where to find assistance for MBS billing queries.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|Chronic Disease Management - education|
|Chronic Disease Management - evaluation|