Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: Diabetes Cycle of Care (PIP)
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module examines how to bill for a patient on a Diabetes Cycle of Care plan, avoiding common billing errors, the value of Diabetes Cycle of Care to a practice, and finding assistance for billing queries.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Identify who is eligible for a Diabetes Cycle of Care.
- Identify some of the more common errors when billing Diabetes Cycle of Care.
- Understand the value of Diabetes Cycle of Care to your practice.
- Know where to find assistance for MBS billing queries.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|Diabetes Cycle of Care - education|
|Diabetes Cycle of Care - evaluation|