Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: The Essentials
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 4 CPD, ACRRM 2 CME PD.
A quick guide to billing in compliance with the Medicare Benefits Schedule, who is responsible in MBS billing, avoiding common claiming errors, and the value of the MBS and PIP to your practice.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) in relation to the Health Insurance Act.
- Distinguish who is responsible for MBS billing.
- Identify common MBS claiming errors.
- Evaluate the value of MBS and PIP to your own practice.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|The Essentials - education|
|The Essentials - evaluation|