Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: GP Attendance and After Hours
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
Explore the requirements for billing After Hours Item numbers, considering the nature of the consultation, when and where the consultation took place and the level of the consultation.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Determine more easily which item numbers to bill for after hours care services.
- Identify some of the more common errors when billing after hours care.
- Identify which types of services are eligible for GP Attendance billing.
- Avoid some of the more common errors when billing GP Attendance.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|GP Attendance and After Hours - education|
|GP Attendance and After Hours - evaluation|