Understanding MBS for Rural General Practice: Indigenous Health Incentive (PIP)
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
Refresh your understanding of the PIP Indigenous Health Incentive program, considering how and when to apply the PBS Co-payment and the Chronic Disease components of the incentive.By completing this learning activity, you will be able to:
- Identify who is eligible for the Indigenous Health Incentive (IHI).
- Understand billing guidelines around IHI.
- Understand the value of IHI to your practice.
- Know where to find assistance for MBS billing queries.
- Understand MBS billing so that all patients have access to healthcare.
|Indigenous Health Incentive (PIP) - education|
|Indigenous Health Incentive (PIP) - evaluation|