General Practice Conference & Exhibition - Perth
28-29 July 2018, Crown Perth
JOIN US IN PERTH FOR WESTERN AUSTRALIA'S LEADING CPD EVENT FOR PRIMARY CARE
This year the General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) series is returning to Crown Perth from 28-29 July 2018, with our brand new program, designed to arm you with the cross-disciplinary skills that will make a real difference to your everyday practice, across the full spectrum of primary care.
What to expect this year...
* A brand new, accredited education program
* New ALMs focusing on Sexual Health, Heart Failure Management and Mental Health.
* New Category 2 sessions across a diverse range of therapeutic areas including Dietary Fats and Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
* The opportunity to earn up to 82 CPD points
* More specialist speakers who are passionate about GP education and who understand the challenges of general practice
* New evening ‘MEDTalk’
* Dedicated Heart Failure Management workshop for practice nurses designed to enhance skills and increase confidence
* An intimate learning environment, conducive to individualised learning.
* PLUS, refer a colleague or friend to register for the conference and you'll receive a $100 Myer gift card for each referral!