GPCE Academy Sydney 2019
Led by four clinically experienced RACGP & ACRRM examiners across an invaluable six-month period, the GPCE Academy is our NEWEST high intensity educational opportunity designed specifically for GP registrars, IMG doctors and non-VR doctors looking to get ahead in the lead up to their practical Fellowship examinations.
May 17-19, GPCE Sydney: 8 hrs of unmissable live training and simulations
May - November, ThinkGP: 4+ hrs of exclusive online education plus expert videos, webinars, and more!
A fully supportive and innovative preparation program presented by a stellar GP advisory board:
- Dr John Crimmins
- Dr Karin Jodlowski
- Dr Rebecca Stewart
- Dr Simon Cowap
Why you can’t miss out!
- Improve your confidence and develop your clinical reasoning, decision making and communication skills
- Learn the art of mastering the exam
- Delve into 20+ ‘Sherlock Holmes mystery-style’ scientific-based case analyses simulating the unpredictable nature of the exam and real clinical experiences
- Actively partake in informative daily Academy Advisory Q&A panel discussions
- Learn key GP skills and abilities based on the RACGP and ACRRM Curricular for Fellowship
- Connect with, and learn alongside a supportive network of peers all preparing for the exams
- Get free access to GPCE Sydney conference sessions in the morning before your Academy sessions (Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th May) plus full day access on the Friday
- Take advantage of ongoing online support and education in the lead up to your exam date
Implementing innovative educational techniques to help you to pass your practical OSCE/StAMPS exams, the GPCE Academy will help you to become not just a good doctor, but an exceptional one.