New Rural GP Orientation Course: Reproductive and Sexual Health in Primary Care
You need to login to participate in this education.
This education is accredited: RACGP 2 CPD, ACRRM 1 CME PD.
This module was produced from the RDN New Rural GP Orientation workshop in August 2014. Dr Mary Stewart explains issues related to reproductive and sexual health, as addressed in the primary care environment, and answers common questions.
At the end of this course you will have a greater understanding of:
- Resources and supports available for rural GPs.
- Women’s health issues.
- Issues and options for young people.
- Contraceptive options and prescribing considerations.
- Issues and options in unplanned pregnancy.
- Guidelines around, and supports for, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
On completion, you will have the option to earn CPD points for this topic by undertaking an assessment activity.
RDN particularly acknowledges and thanks NSW Ministry of Health, whose funding facilitated development of this course, and Dr Mary Stewart of Family Planning NSW for facilitating the session.
|Reproductive and Sexual Health in Primary Care - education|
|Reproductive and Sexual Health in Primary Care - evaluation|