1. This website is presented by Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd for the purpose of disseminating information free of charge for the benefit of registered medical practitioners, medical students, registered pharmacists, registered nurses and their employers. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on the information contained on this website.
2. The site is password protected and is not made available to the general public. The site has been set up to provide information for Australian Health Professionals and all registrants register as verified Australian Health Professionals.
3. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for an individual falsely gaining access to this site by providing phony verification.
1. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information. Before relying on any information in this website, you should always check that the information given is accurate, current and complete.
2. Opinions expressed and information presented are not necessarily the opinions of Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd or its staff or contractors.
3. Any claims or promotions are not the responsibility of Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd or its staff or contractors.
1. The site contains advertising. Accuracy of claims made in all advertising remains the responsibility of the advertising body paying for that space.
2. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any liability that occurs as a result of wrongful promotion or misleading advertising.
1. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd abides by the standards of the RACGP by providing information as a credible and independent third party source. The website provides a clear distinction between promotion by a site sponsor and balanced independent education and news.
2. Any confusion between promotion and independent content provision is not the intent of Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd who uphold a clear and definite distinction based on currently accepted best practice.
1. This web site contains links to third party websites that are external to Reed Exhibitions. These links have been inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
2. Views or recommendations provided in linked external web sites do not necessarily reflect the views or recommendations of Reed Exhibitions.
3. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for information provided on any external website.
4. Currency of links to third party sites is dependent upon the owners of these sites advising us of any changes.
5. Users are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit through external links on this site.
1. All patients and their family members in this education are fictitious. Scenarios are not based on real consultations.
2. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
1. Users should be aware that the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user's transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses or other defects.
2. Reed Exhibitions Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this website. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.
3. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of the information you send when deciding whether or not to communicate by the Internet. There are alternative ways to obtain information and transact business for those Health Professionals who do not wish to use public networks such as the Internet.